At Davam Urgent Care, we offer urgent care for children in the Montgomery area. When you child is feeling ill and your primary care pediatrician is not available, our clinic is open 7 days a week. We are conveniently open 8am-9pm ,every day, so that your child does not have to miss school or any extracurricular activities to be seen by one our our experienced medical professionals.
Urgent Care Services Available For Children
A few of the medical services we offer for children near Montgomery, TX include:
- Treatment for non-life threatening illnesses– We are able to provide care for children who are suffering from a variety of urgent illnesses including flu, colds, sinus infections, allergic reactions, ear infections, cough, fever, and many more.
- Injury Treatment– Our clinic can diagnose and treat injuries including those suffered during sports, broken bones, lacerations, bone fractures sprains, and many more. We also have durable medical equipment in house ( ankle braces, wrist splints, walking boots, crutches, etc).
- Lab Testing– Our fully certified on-site lab offers multiple testing options including strep, rapid flu, RSV, mono, and more to help quickly diagnose your child.
- Digital X-Rays– Davam Urgent Care offers state of the art digital x-ray technology for quick results. We will always have a certified Radiology Technologist on staff to take digital x-rays, when needed.
- Sports Physicals– If your child is in need of a back to school physical or sports physical, visit our clinic located in the Montgomery, TX area. We are able to offer sports physicals during normal operating hours, 7 days a week.
With over 700, 5 star reviews, it is easy to see why families choose Davam Urgent Care when in need of children’s urgent care. We accept most insurance plans and also offer affordable prompt pay options for those without insurance coverage. Our facility also has a child themed room, to help make the office visit a more enjoyable experience.